Group booking policy for groups of 6 or more
At Daughter in Law we try to provide the best customer service possible. We believe that allowing bookings in the restaurant is a service that improves the experience for our guests. Late cancelations and no shows make it very hard for us to continue to provide the high level of service we strive to achieve. As a result of this we have the following cancelation policy for
of 6 or more.
- Groups of 6 or more are required to provide credit card details at the time of booking.
- We do not take a deposit at the time of booking only hold the card details on file to use
- Our cancelation policy comes into effect 72 hours before your booking.
- If after this time your group drops in numbers by more than 25% or if you fail to arrive
at the restaurant at the time of your booking we reserve the right to charge $25 per
guest that has not attended.
- It is our intention not to enforce this policy and if you keep us up to date with any
changes even within the time frame set for the cancellation policy we will not charge
- We understand that sometimes things happen and will always be accommodating if we
feel that you have done your best to keep us up to date with any changes. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at the restaurant.